General Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- This Agreement shall govern your use of our website everluvcannabis.co.za
- By using our website, creating a user account, purchasing services or products from this website, you agree to be bound by thisAgreement.
- You must not use our website, create a user account, purchase services or products if you do not agree with this Agreement.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website, to create a user account or to purchase any service or products and by using our website, creating a user account, purchasing services or products or agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility, should you not understand this agreement to ask Everluv Cannabis(ELC) to explain it to you before continuing with this website, creating a user account or purchasing services or products.
- ELCmay revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time.
- Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- ELC retains the right to immediately terminate any user who breaches or violates any Terms and Conditions herein.
- Services and products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition.
- ELC and its related services and products are to be used solely at your own risk.
- ELC is not and cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use its website, services, and products or from this Agreement. Use of our website, services and products constitutes an agreement to indemnify and hold ELC harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The website everluvcannabis.co.zais owned and operated by ELC.
- ELC owns the intellectual property rights in this website and material on the website and all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You may only use our website for your own personal purposes.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- We reserve the right to update, change, or remove this website and its content without notice.
- USER ACCOUNTS
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website.
- You are responsible for keeping your user account and password secure.
- ELC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account or password.
- We may suspend or cancel your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorized employees within the company will be allowed to use any information collected from individual customers to resolve issues, improve services and monitor website functionality.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- For clients that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by ELC will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- This website offerscannabis plant growing services where we lease out private space to you for the purpose of cultivating your plant(s) from seed to delivery.
- Once you have signed up and purchased your grow cycle, you will then be required to provide ELC with your seed(s) of choice.
- We don’t provide any seeds.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the seeds that you provide us are feminized seeds of good quality.
- Should the seed that we have received from you turn out to be a male plant, we reserve the right to remove and destroy the plant. Should this happen, we will either terminate your contract or proceed to plant one of your other seeds.
- ELC accepts no liability for any loss suffered by you due to poor quality or defective seeds.
- Once we have received your seed(s), we will notify you of the commencement of the growing services.
- We will regularly keep you updated on the progress of your plant during each stage of the growing process.
- Once we have completed the growing of your plant, you will be notified about its completion and we will arrange with you the delivery of your plant.
- Throughout this whole process, you shall remain the owner of the plant being grown in our grow facilities.
- We only provide the growing service.
- This website offers for sale certain products.
- By placing an order to purchase any of the offered products through this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- All the cannabis related products offered on this website has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa, thus these products are not sold as medicines.
- All the cannabis related products offered on this website is being offered as General Health Supplements and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you;
- do not exceed the recommended dose as described on the website and product label for each product.
- always consult with your doctor or veterinarian before giving any cannabis related products to your pets or before using yourself or give to another person.
- carefully read each product description, additional information, directions for use, ingredients and notes as shown on the website as well as the product label before deciding to purchase or make use of or give to your pet.
- ask ELC about any productshould you not understand its description on our website or on the product label before you purchase and use the product.
- ELC will not be held liable for any damages suffered as a direct result of you do not adhere to this Agreement and the terms and conditions herein.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATIONS
- You agree that your order is an offer to buy all services and products listed in your order.
- We must accept your order or we will not be obligated to sell you the services or products.
- We may choose to not accept an order of any kind in our sole discretion.
- After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order details of the items you have ordered.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between ELC and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
- Prior to delivery of your plant or product, you may cancel your order at any time before ELC dispatches or delivers your plant or product.
- TERMS OF SALES AND PURCHASES
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice.
- The price charged for a service or product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail.
- Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes.
- Payment must be received by us before our acceptance of any order.
- Payments shall be made to ELC by direct bank transfer or credit card.
- Once you have selected a payment method, you will be directed to a secure site for payment of the service or product purchase.
- Where a credit card is used, you represent and warrant that:
- The credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- You are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase.
- Charges incurred by you will be honoured by you.
- NATIONAL COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
- ELC will offer delivery of plants and products directly to the address supplied to us as soon as reasonably possible.
- ELC will offer collection of seeds directly from the address supplied to us as soon as reasonably possible.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery and/or collection address you have supplied to us is correct before delivery of the plant or product or collection of seeds.
- ELC commits itself to always outsource all collections and deliveries through a respectable and trustworthy third party courier service company. In the highly unlikely event of damage or loss of a package, ELC will not be held liable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the proper packaging of the seeds to such an extent that the seeds are unlikely to be damaged during transport. ELC will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of seeds during transport.
- ELC will not be responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the plant or product after delivery to the supplied address.
- In such a case where you receive plants or products that are defective or of poor quality, it is your responsibility to notify ELC once you have noticed the defect or poor quality within five days after the delivery of the plant or product.
- Delivery and collection charges of:
- seeds are included in the monthly Grow Cycle subscription fee.
- plants are included in the monthly Grow Cycle subscription fee.
- products will be added to the total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e- mail.